As an HR Admin you will be a vital part of the HR team, providing high quality administration and support to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a CIPD Level 3 Human Resource Support qualification and learn the fundamentals of the HR profession within a fun, supportive environment.
You will be responsible for the daily administration within the HR Department. Managing the recruitment and payroll administration, preparing letters and updating the relevant systems.
A Day in The Life:
- Ensuring our HR Information Platform is maintained and accurate with the relevant employee information
- Preparing contracts and offers of employment
- Updating employee absence, ensuring records are maintained accurately
- New starter process administration
- Processing staff departures
- Payroll Administration including variations to terms of employment
- HR reporting
- Data inputting and analysing
- Scheduling recruitment interviews and meetings to discuss probations, absences and performance on behalf of your HR colleagues
What you’ll need to nail it:
- Five GCSEs grades 4/C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- A “can do” attitude
- Confidence to use your initiative
- A willingness to muck-in wherever required by the HR team.
We believe our employee benefits are up there with the best on offer!
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance;
- Travel assistance – interest-free loans for public transport and a “cycle to work” scheme;
- Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote working from home;
- Generous annual leave including the option to buy and sell days annually;
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave, Paid Parental Leave;
- PETernity Policy for furry friends;
- 3 volunteering days annually.
Health & Wellbeing
- Private BUPA medical insurance and a healthcare cash plan;
- Access to Plumm, offering complimentary mental wellbeing support including one-to-one counselling with an accredited therapist;
- Be Active monthly allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan.
Office & Social Life
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks when you’re in the office;
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and more;
- Free access to the world’s best video games on PC and heavily reduced console versions.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.