Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
job requisition id
Based in Irvine, CA, Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, we collaborate with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
As we grow from 18,000 to 25,000 employees globally by 2025, now is an exciting time to join our organization. We are looking for a highly collaborative, mission driven Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our recruiting team. This role allows you to apply your talent, innovative ideas, and leadership skills to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world. You will work alongside an amazing team of highly engaged, innovative, and consultative Talent Acquisition Professionals focused on identifying exceptional talent who will support our continued growth and innovation. In this role you will lead a team of up to 6 recruiters who support many Functions and provide expertise and guidance on global talent acquisition strategies.
This role may sit remotely anywhere within the US.
- Manage and/or lead varying levels of sourcers within the Talent Acquisition Recruiting team.
- Develop team members to increase business acumen and functional skills.
- Plan strategic regional talent acquisition projects and recruiting activities with accountability for successful completion within scope of significant project deliverables including analyzing relevant metrics, (e.g., market trends, hiring trends), identifying gaps, recommending solutions while providing direction and guidance to own team and smaller project teams.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and hiring managers to set search strategy, source and develop slates of candidates, and conduct complex senior management offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process.
- Represent talent acquisition on project teams on cross functional initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying and securing niche and/or executive level talent
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor’s Degree and prior related recruiting experience.
- Experience leading recruiting efforts and/or a recruiting team.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing direct reports.
- Proven successful project management skills and ability to lead strategic recruiting initiatives.
- Previous experience in both agency and corporate recruiting
- Experience with ATS systems and one or more of the following HR and sourcing systems: Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoominfo, Google Xray, etc.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership; ability to create and manage strategic alliances while driving the process.
- Excellent domain knowledge and expertise in sourcing methodologies, assessment & selection of talent, and closing strategies.
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
The base pay range for this position is $106,000 to $151,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., geographic location, qualifications, education, prior experience).
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.
Global leader in the medical device industry with a patient-focused culture of innovation