Talent Acquisition - Working Student/Intern
We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021, 2022 & 2023!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, truly collaborative way of working, and the values we strive to live up to every day. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 300 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Intern/Working Student to join our recruitment department.
As an Intern/Working Student in the recruitment department, you will work alongside our experienced recruiters and assist them with various tasks related to recruitment, hiring, and attracting new employees. This internship will provide you with valuable hands-on experience in the HR industry and help you develop your organisational skills, gain extensive knowledge of project management, develop your people skills through multi-stakeholder management for a successful career in recruitment and beyond.
About the role
- Assist our Talent Acquisition Managers in attracting, sourcing candidates for our open positions through various channels
- Support the interview scheduling and communication with candidates
- Learn how to manage strategically your own open positions from screening resumes and identifying qualified candidates, sourcing, interviewing and beyond
- Together with the team, continuously identify, develop and crystallise improvement opportunities and occasionally work on additional projects like Employer Branding, Recruitment Reporting etc.
- Provide administrative support; like maintain and update the applicant tracking system (ATS) with candidate information
- Take on your own project s to improve our recruitment efforts
- You are curious, excited to learn new topics, especially in the Recruitment and HR universe
- You are people and goals oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- You feel confident handling G Suite and MS Office
- You have strong organisational skills and can manage complex processes and high-volume recruitment projects
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 57 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!
We are a market leader for story-driven casual games. Join our team and help write our success story! www.wooga.com/jobs