Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
at TIER Mobility
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers’ feedback.
The Candidate Experience team works in tandem with our Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure that we provide all of our candidates with consistently remarkable experiences. When we aren’t coordinating interviews for in-demand talent, you’ll find us improving processes, learning by doing, and constantly challenging the status quo.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will hit the ground running in a constantly-evolving work environment, and take a proactive, customer-focused approach to your work. We’re looking for someone with a global mindset, who loves the admin side of business and is passionate about developing their career in Recruitment & HR.
- Schedule phone, video and on-site interviews, manage meeting room conflicts, and coordinate guest travel
- Ensure seamless communication at every stage of our recruiting process, while serving as the primary point of contact for candidates from all over the world
- Proofread job descriptions, drive communication audits, and prepare monthly reporting
- Use data to proactively bring forth ideas to elevate the candidate experience, and work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process
- Support the maintenance and management of recruitment tools, and get involved with Employer Branding campaigns and projects
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory topics and make sure our processes are compliant
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You’ll have previous experience in coordinating recruitment processes for in-demand people from around the globe
- Previous experience working with the Google Suite of apps
- Hands-on experience working with Greenhouse, our ATS, and Workday, our HRIS, would be a plus
- An ability to wow people with an outstanding level of service. You are customer-centric and put our candidates at the heart of everything you do
- You are well-organized and stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
- You think on your feet and don’t sweat the small stuff when plans change
- You understand that extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is crucial for your success
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The Talent Acquisition team is driven by the mission to find the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humor. We thrive on an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and believe that diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
TIER Mobility is the world's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobilit