HR Business Partner
Associate HR Business Partner
Remote – USA
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
Reporting into our Director, HRBP, you’ll play a critical role in supporting various people related initiatives including performance management, employee relations and talent development. In partnership with the HRBP team, you’ll support the implementation and execution of HR processes and programs.
The work that you’ll be doing will be highly cross functional and completed in close partnership with various teams and stakeholders within the People Team and broader business. This is a perfect role for an HR professional looking to develop and grow into an HR Business Partner role, with the support of an experienced HR Business Partner team and HR leadership.
What you’ll do
- Act as a credible advisor (and trusted confidant) to employees, managers and business leaders; and a thoughtful change champion for the organization as a whole
- Support managers with performance management efforts, including performance assessments, coaching, advancement and recognition
- Optimize and execute the operations and processes of the HRBP team including supporting regular People processes (calibration, performance review, comp review, headcount planning, development, etc.), data integrity, administration, reporting, and documentation standards and preparation
- Coach leaders and managers on compensation related matters
- Support and handle all manner of employee relations issues, including training managers on handling sensitive matters, partnering with leaders on complex employment issues and supporting objective and thorough investigations
- Support design and successful implementation of key People Team programs, processes and tools
- Help enable career paths within respective business units(s) and continuously think about new ways of defining and improving career development
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation, with a critical eye towards developing new, clarifying existing and sunsetting outdated policies as needed
- Support engagement survey action planning within the business unit(s)
- Provide general thought partnership on initiatives aimed at improving culture and team effectiveness
What you have/Who you are
- 4+ years of direct HR/People experience, preferably with a high-growth tech company
- Preferred BA (or higher) degree in HR or related field
- A passion for numbers and data driven decision-making
- Knowledge of HR best practices
- Scrappy mindset with the no task too big or small’ attitude
- Bright, self-directed and relentlessly curious. You love teaching yourself new things and have an active interest in startups and technologies
- The ability to stay steadfast in a fast paced environment
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $80,000-$120,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.