Talen Acquisition Partner
Do you enjoy finding the unfindable? Do you know how to see potential and turn it into something unique? Are you fueled by achieving things that others thought impossible? If any of these sound like YOU, Consumer Cellular will invite you to consider joining the team as a Talent Acquisition Partner. We are looking for someone in Louisville who will contribute to building a culture of fun, empathy, and doing the right things above all else.
So why do we call our Recruiting professionals Talent Acquisition Partners? It is because they are partners to the business and candidates and are genuinely focused on finding talent and not just hiring. At Consumer Cellular, we are hyper-focused on creating Happy Customers, which is only achievable by having Happy Employees. We are contributing to a culture of growth and empowering our employees to use their talents to their fullest potential to achieve something incredible.
This role supports our Customer Service Contact Centers, and High Volume is our middle name. In Louisville, we are just planting roots and looking to build an exceptional team of customer service professionals. This means we have classes frequently, but we are committed to finding talent that wants to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. This role demands creative and unrelenting passion for finding talent that cannot just do the job but thrives in the career.
Who are You:
- Creative Counselor – You know that talent comes in all different forms. You can influence and counsel candidates on how their skills could best fit into the role. You listen to what is important to them and what they are looking for, and you help make the connections to what the Company offers.
- Sourcing Specialist – You know the days of posting a position and having talent knock on the doors are GONE. You understand that at least 30% of your day is spent doing outreach to passive job seekers and inviting them to consider a new career. You are unhappy unless you have turned over every possible rock to find new ways to network and discover talent.
- Data-Driven – You just did a little dance when you read the word DATA (you did it again) because you know that data is the foundation of finding great talent. You are skilled in using data to make informed and strategic decisions. You love pulling information from multiple sources, and creating an Excel spreadsheet is in the top 3 of your favorite things to do.
- Resilient Rebounder – You know that not every candidate will be the best fit for the role, BUT you do not give up. You keep pushing forward and know that the right candidate could be on the next call. You understand that it might take ten no’s to get a yes, but YES is a sweet victory. You also can maintain your energy level from the first candidate to the tenth candidate of the day.
- Team Player – You know there is no “I” in the team, but there is one in WIN, and we win as a team. You can learn and collaborate with your team members on creating and executing best practices. You are not afraid to lend a hand when you see a partner needing support. You are willing to share your lesson learned for the betterment of the organization.
Qualifications - External
What Skills You Must Have Day One (We will train the rest):
- Relevant Experience – You have at least one year of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-volume environment. Experience in contact center recruiting is preferred. Sourcing and candidate attraction experience are a must-have for this role!
- ATS Experience – You have experience effectively managing a workbench by using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in a compliant and consistent manner. We use Taleo, and if you have experience in Taleo, that would undoubtedly be a bonus.
- Communication – You will need to communicate in a way that makes candidates feel welcomed and appreciated. We communicate via email, text, phone calls, or any other method imaginable to reach talent (we are not above smoke signals)!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Consumer Cellular, Inc.
Consumer Cellular has more than four million customers nationwide and is a top-rated wireless provider