Wavetronix’ recruiting team seeks a full-time recruiter to join our talented HR team. This is not your traditional recruiting role: in order to recruit top talent for the Wavetronix team and guide teams through the hiring process, you will be partnering with business teams to identify candidates who will uphold and enhance our unique and carefully cultivated culture (you may want to ask us about it).
The right individual for this role will be outgoing and perceptive with the ability to follow and refine next generation recruiting methods such as those championed by Lou Adler. This role is anything but siloed—your success will depend on collaborating with and understanding the needs of our hands-on hiring teams. As you will yourself experience, on one hand, Wavetronix has a deliberate, multi-step hiring process, but on the other, the recruiting team shows respect to candidates through high communication and responsiveness throughout the process.
- While exposure to recruiting is helpful, passion for people and process is essential
- Strong communication skills and trust-building ability
- Ability to hold the line with regard to pre-hire processes
- Attention to detail and attention to confidentiality
- Comfort with Microsoft Office as well as applicant tracking systems, which will be essential as you will not only be using them, but also training others
As a successful Recruiter, you will accomplish the following:
First 90 Days
- Complete Lou Adler recruiting training
- Master the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Develop abilities in sourcing and recruiting top talent for open requisitions
- Develop abilities in screening candidates and conducting effective telephone screening interviews
- Learn about Wavetronix’ business segments and meet the hiring teams
- Begin to understand and assist with administrative and other duties within the HR team
- Enthusiastically participate in professional development training
Within 1 year
- Certify as a Lou Adler Recruiter.
- Continue to source and recruit top talent to add to the Wavetronix team
- Manage and strengthen Wavetronix’ use of performance-based interviewing and evidence-based assessment
- Train internal teams on recruiting techniques
- Develop relationships with collegiate career services offices and other recruiting sources
- Develop the ability and relationships to be a recruiting strategist in long- and short-term recruiting initiatives
Beyond Year 1
- Become a driver of the company’s recruiting and hiring processes
- Become a core member of the company’s Recruiting and HR teams
- Understand the evolving job markets where the company has offices to constantly improve the company’s recruiting efforts to secure and retain top talent
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smarter traffic starts here.