The HR Advisor will support local management and service lines on all people management related matters. He/she will contribute and advise on cultural and people management strategies. Within the region, the HR advisor will be responsible for supporting flexibility and planned growth through organizational change, structures, people processes, business improvement initiatives and HR policies & procedures. He/she will be a senior partner to the management of all Keywords Studios and Service Lines in Mexico. This is a new and exciting role that will give the successful individual the opportunity to support a rapidly expanding Team.
Please submit your resume in English to be considered.
- Partner with local management to provide up-to-date HR advice, coaching and direction on all matters of people management including employment law, Group policies, and HR processes.
- Conduct workplace investigations, and support conflict resolution. When required, administer progressive disciplinary action in accordance with established procedures and fair practices.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and support the procurement and measurement process.
- Work with other members of the team to embed strategies that support business success in areas such as promoting Keywords Culture, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Development, Employee Retention, Succession Planning, Orientation, and other people initiatives.
- Guide managers on the development of performance goals, metrics and targets that support company goals.
- Mentor, train, and coach team members according to Keywords operating principles, standards and procedures.
- Oversee employee performance evaluations process and provide guidance to managers and employees.
- Develop and report on strategic performance metrics and targets that are consistent with company goals.
- Act as advisor and partner in case of new company acquisitions and mergers in the Region, supporting Management in HR matters before, during and after the acquisition (e.g. due diligences, on-boarding, integration and retention).
- Develop training programs that are based on regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Leadership and Decision Making and judgment;
- Networking and Relationship Building;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Solution focused problem solver
- Development and ongoing learning.
- Research and analysis;
- Enforcement of policies, rules, and regulations;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Energy and stress management;
- Communication skills;
- Accountability and dependability.
- Strong knowledge of employee related legislation and strong understanding of Mexican labor law.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements quickly and implement strategic and operational initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Ideally have a degree or diploma in business administration, human resources management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5(five) years’ work experience in human resource management or senior generalist positions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage core HR processes such as talent acquisition & management, succession planning, and employee relations.
- Effective communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Sound leadership, staff management, and teambuilding skills.
- Willing to travel to different cities and occasionally to other countries.
- Able to work in an autonomous environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Able to work in the office daily.
- Knowledge for processing payroll a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Ability to work on-site daily
- Law benefits
- Voluntary saving fund
- Major and minor health insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
International technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry and beyond.