Human Resources (HR) Director
Stream Hatchet has been pioneering the analytics services within the gaming industry for 6 years. We work side by side with key players in the industry, providing them actionable insights to grow their businesses. Our mission is to accelerate the development of gaming communities. Our analytics and SaaS solutions connect video game publishers, creators, esports teams, and social platforms to generate enriching experiences for the audiences.
We are looking for an HR Manager to undertake all aspects of HR management, including recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, benefit management, HR policies, and boost employee satisfaction.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage and improve the recruitment and selection processes (high importance)
- Manage Onboarding and Offboarding
- Manage daily HR tasks
- Experience recruiting talent for IT and techonology-based roles
- You know how to code
- Design Data-driven Processes
- Speak and write in English and Spanish fluently
- Understanding of HR practices and regulations
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in related jobs
- You have a positive attitude at work
- When applying, please share with us your achievements
- Bonus: You enjoy video games and/or content creators
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Health insurance Included
- Beautiful city-center office with free drinks, snacks, coffee
- Access to Meal and Transport tax benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Thought Leader in Game Streaming Analytics