Universally Speaking is a world-class partner to the games industry, trusted to deliver the highest quality services with passion, expertise and agility.
- Working with the key business stakeholders, understand the business goals and challenges and translate these into effective people strategy and plans.
- Recruit, manage, motivate and develop direct reports to ensure that they achieve their potential and that their performance contributes to the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage our Talent Acquisition Team to 'Raise the Bar' on Talent through improved workforce planning, attraction and assessment including social media strategy, ATS optimisation, EVP and benchmarking data.
- Work with line managers on Talent Reviews, building succession, talent pipelines internally and externally creating career pathways through relevant development interventions and support.
- Build leadership capability within the organisation.
- Support and drive our Wellbeing, Inclusion and Diversity agenda across the business.
- Provide effective feedback, coaching and guidance to managers across all aspects of people management to include building a high performance inclusive culture, talent acquisition, absence management, retention, engagement, employee relations, performance management and employee development.
- Diagnose organisational issues and design solutions to support change and develop highly effective teams.
- Manage budget and build business cases for investment in key people initiatives.
- Work with colleagues to leverage expertise and ensure the effective roll-out of group-wide initiatives.
- Manage and ensure delivery of the HR dashboards, metrics and insights. Annual, Quarterly, monthly and adhoc reporting.
- Work as a member of the HR Management team and role model the Universally Speaking Values and Behaviours.
Measures of performance:
- Employee Engagement scores improve year on year
- People metrics inform and drive Exec and Manager decision making
- All contracts, policies and procedures are compliant and applied
- Direct Reports have objectives that are aligned to the plan
- Strategic rolling 12 months’ work plan in place and delivered
- All key people metrics improve
- Training, learning and development needs are identified and have a plan in place to deliver these
- Accurate talent and succession plans in place
- Key project deliverable and benefits are realised within agreed timescales
- People capabilities meet business plan requirements
Our Purpose: To serve our partners by enhancing the experience of gamers across the world through our passionate and expert team
Our Values: Quality, Passion, Agility, Customer Focus, Teamwork
- Ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of acting as a Business Partner to Senior Leadership Team and key functional leaders
- Track record of building and developing robust internal relationships with other stakeholders across the company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively during rapid growth/change, preferably with a high-growth games, creative digital or technology provider
- Proven generalist HR and Talent Acquisition experience within a fast pace, complex multisite environment over at least 5 years
- Proven experience in relationship building with senior stakeholders and coordinating different agendas
- Pragmatic, well organised, pro-active and commercially astute
- Strong experience in Employment Law
- Job Evaluation and experience in psychometrics
- Capable of coaching and developing line managers, direct reports and HR colleagues on various topics
- Capable of working and influencing internationally and inter-culturally
- Clear ability to identify and assess individual talent and make development decisions
- Proven experience in driving change and enhancements within a business
- Analytical, able to understand and present key numbers and KPI’s
- Attention to detail
- IT skills: Advanced level Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiarity with
- Bachelor’s degree in either business management or Human Resources and preference for post-graduate qualifications
- Familiarity with HR database and Applicant Tracking systems
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Leading Games QA, Localization, and Audio Services. The pre-eminent choice for the global gaming sector.