Above Lending, Inc. is a next-generation financial services company. We provide simple and transparent products aimed to help our clients achieve their personal finance aspirations and take control of their debt. With competitive rates and personalized support from our loan specialists, our mission is to simplify the lending process and help borrowers attain financial well-being. We are passionate about making credit more affordable and accessible, and we’re committed to helping our clients accomplish their goals.
About The Role
Above Lending is looking for an HR Generalist to join our HR team. This individual will work closely with the HR Manager to help support the rapidly growing Operations and Sales team. This individual will help perform a full scope of activities associated with managing employee relations, onboarding, and maintaining employee engagement programs. You’ll learn as you go and add value to the business.
This position will report to our HR Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Provide assistance to employee requests and questions including and not limited to policies, new hire process, offboarding, and other pertinent information
- Handle all administrative elements related to hires/terms, promotions, transfers and compliance reporting
- Focus on supporting the Operations and Sales teams
- Work with HR Manager to design, develop and implement HR programs as needed
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years’ experience as an HR generalist, preferably at a small or mid-sized company in the professional services industry
- Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data, including workflows
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to collaborate effectively
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered will depend on numerous factors including the individual’s skills, experience, performance, and the location where work is performed. Base salary may also be only one component of the offered competitive total rewards for this position that may also include commission, bonus, health care benefits, or other incentives.
Base Salary Range
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Personal Loans with Your Needs in Mind