People Operations Analyst
Working at Real Chemistry and in the healthcare industry isn’t just a job for us. We got into this field for different reasons, but we all stay for the same reason – to uncover insights, make meaningful connections, infuse creativity, and improve the patient experience by transforming healthcare through AI and ideas.
Real Chemistry creates the world around modern therapies with over 2,000 talented professionals, and for the last 20+ years has, carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, data & AI, and the people at the heart of it all. We work with the top 30 pharma and biotech companies and are built for uncommon collaboration—we believe we are best together, bring together experts from a wide range of disciplines collaborate without barriers under a single, unified mission: to transform what healthcare is to what it should be. This one-of-a-kind model allows us to work in a way that better reflects how people experience healthcare—all with the intent to transform healthcare from what it is to what it should be. But we can’t do it alone – you in?
Real Chemistry is looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our growing team. We are seeking a creative problem-solver to support a wide variety of HR initiatives contributing to our people first philosophy and continually improve our employee experience. This role requires a strategic thought partner to help implement and manage new programs and processes across the people team. Deep HR and project management knowledge are required to help launch systems critical to the business with an eye for continuous improvement to effectively map processes, automating processes and systems as needed. This is a great opportunity to have direct impact on the end-to-end lifecycle of employees in the US, Toronto and EMEA!
This role can be remote in the US or in any of our US offices, including New York City, Chicago, or Washington, DC.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize our People technology systems – scaling processes and running audits to ensure data integrity, drive alignment between teams, and recommend process/systems when possible.
- Support People Operations initiatives through ongoing partnership with key functional stakeholders within HR and other teams, breaking down complex projects into actionable items.
- Manage processes that ensure seamless employee experience, including supporting onboarding and off-boarding, Workday system functionality and reporting abilities, and more.
- Map process flows, removing and/or automating steps as possible, and tracking overall impact to team/process/business.
- Manage and track employee data in Workday and other systems, ensuring accuracy, running integration reports, troubleshooting errors, and developing best practices for continued oversight and improvement.
- Manage our People Operations email/ticketing system, issuing resolutions and corrections as needed.
- Manage employee personnel files and all supporting documentation that comes with HR processes in partnership with HR Business Partners and other team members, including documents related to new hires, salary changes, separations – ensuring items are completed, and securely filed.
- Audit compliance training and partner with People Ops Sr. Director as needed to support future compliance needs and/or program management.
- Monitor progress on projects and programs, producing overall summaries to relative department leaders as needed.
This position is a perfect fit for you if:
- Our Company values – Best Together, Impact-Obsessed, Excellence Expected, Evolve Always and Accountability with an “I” – really speak to you.
- You are adaptable, resilient, and OK with adjusting your scope, responsibilities, and focus as we grow. When things change, so do we. We’re always evolving.
- You are proactive, driven, and resourceful with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- You are highly organized initiative-taker, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
What you should have:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR; experience in a rapidly growing and/or start-up environment a plus.
- Workday experience essential, including employee data changes, reporting, and general system support.
- A passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments and the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- A dedication to think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and potentially reinvent how work is done.
- A proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility to enable scalability as we continue to grow and expand our global footprint.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills both written and verbal; able to interface with all members of our global organization.
- Ability and desire to build partnerships with various functional team members to drive change management and gain buy-in.
Pay Range: $65,000-$77,000
This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, and geographical location. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are transforming what healthcare is to what it should be.