We are seeking an Executive Recruiter to join our highly collaborative and energized Talent Acquisition team at Kohler. We are looking for self-motivated & experienced individuals with a passion for identifying, engaging, and hiring top leaders for executive level positions. This role will support key searches within Kohler and play a critical role on the build of the Executive Recruitment team.
- Manage end-to-end executive recruiting for multiple, complex searches.
- Conduct consultative intake calls, partnering with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand business priorities, role requirements, and target profiles.
- Perform effective research and sourcing, leveraging Executive Researchers when needed.
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies.
- Lead recurring search progress meetings on active searches to update and calibrate with key stakeholders. Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership.
- Act as the driving force for progressing candidates through the process, advising leaders to keep on track and moving forward in decision making.
- Establish talent networks in the market, tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an ongoing pipeline and to ensure connection to the greater market.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the broader executive recruiting function by sharing profiles, intelligence, and best practices.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Comp & Ben, and Business leaders.
- Succeed in a performance and metric-driven environment, where quality and quantity of hires, hiring manager and candidate experience, time to fill, and diversity of slates are measured.
- 5+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in Executive Recruiting
- Experience leading a portfolio of requisitions, either at an agency or in-house
- Experience managing the Executive Search process, including building relationships with candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Executive search firm/agency experience
- Experience creating and executing sourcing strategies across a variety of disciplines
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executives and their teams
- Ability to partner with and influence multiple key stakeholders
- Project management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.