Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Wargaming’s fast growing Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide support to the Talent Acquisition team by overseeing administrative and operational matters and will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the function and overall recruitment process in Vilnius and other geographies, as needed. You will be the glue between the hiring teams, interviewers, and recruiters to help Wargaming hire new recruits.
Working in a complex, matrix, multinational company, you will require exceptional time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and priorities workload accordingly. You will be responsible to ensure first class candidate and hiring manager recruitment experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role or will have worked as a coordinator in a related discipline.
What will you do?
- Partners with recruiters, taking ownership of all administrative duties in the hiring process and TA projects:
- Posts all new roles to our careers site, on social media and relevant job boards;
- Manage administration for other 3rd party recruitment partners;
- Manages LinkedIn: Corporate licenses management, Job Positing, Reporting;
- Partners with finance to ensure invoices for Job boards, social media and hiring through 3rd party recruitment partners are paid in a timely manner;
- Schedules interviews, including management of detailed onsite interview days;
- Coordinates internally and externally with travel and logistics to arrange candidate travel if needed;
- Hosts candidates for onsite interviews;
- Uses applicant tracking system for different stages of the hiring process;
- Schedules team meetings as required;
- Manages Ad hoc projects coordination and support;
- Builds trust and manages sensitive recruitment information, maintains confidentiality and data accuracy;
- Considers ways to innovate and drive efficiencies through the end to end hiring process;
- Provides a flawless candidate experience.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the business at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and excellent problem-solving skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related discipline is considered an advantage.
Salary range: 1500-2100 EUR Gross
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Your application has been successfully submitted.