Talent Acquisition Manager
As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for Level Up U, you will play a pivotal role in creating opportunities for individuals from a diverse group of backgrounds to enter the gaming industry.
In partnership with the Dean of Level Up U, you will set recruiting/sourcing/experience strategies, build relations with key business leaders and help set and drive the talent acquisition agenda for Level Up U, our new upskilling/reskilling which serves game studios within Activision, Blizzard and King.
As part of the leadership of the Level Up U program, you will advise and collaborate on all aspects of the program, working closely with other Level Up U senior managers. You will also build your talent acquisition team to independently advise on company policy and processes and resolve manager, employee and candidate inquiries and identify and recommend opportunities for automation and process improvement.
This is a new, and developing program, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a recruiting team, with accountability for driving high standards of performance and service on your team. Manage a high-volume, full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy.
- Ensure that the team delivers with consistently high standards, while driving continuous improvement initiatives and effectively managing HR and Talent Acquisition compliance.
- Mentor and advise your team in their career development as talent professionals.
- Lead your team to provide excellent customer service and enable them to effectively manage incoming inquiries and routine questions related to all types of HR/TA policies, programs and procedures coming from employees, managers, HR and candidates.
- Provide leadership and direction to your team and peers, as well as cross-functional leadership to HR partners as it relates to Level Up U.
- Handle and raise complaints/critical people related cases to HRBP's/ People Directors and ensure your team maintains strict standards of confidentiality and appropriate critical issues.
- Create reports on KPI’s and SLA’s and use that data to identify and provide visibility and insight where improvements are needed.
- Develop, supervise and contribute to projects that involve changes to the services provided which are related to process, the candidate and/or employee experience and more.
- The ability to motivate a team handling high volumes of requests in a fast paced, constantly evolving business by anticipating problems, prioritizing and being proactive every day.
- Partner successfully with hiring teams, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders to enable effective candidate and employee interaction.
- Act as subject-matter-expert and functional leader regarding recruitment coordination service delivery queues, scheduling tools and HR data systems, including Workday.
- Experience with hands-on full cycle recruiting or human resources, preferably at a tech, gaming, entertainment, or similar industry.
- Experience leading/running HR Operations or Recruiting team.
- Excellent people leadership skills, with the ability to coach, develop and empower a team.
- Experience of establishing new processes and leading on how systems and processes can be optimized to improve service offerings, with a track record in delivering successful process improvements.
- Should be comfortable using data to advise partners at all levels.
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to lead and partner with a diverse collaborator group.
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to work autonomously and with discretion
- Solid attention to detail, deadline driven, results oriented mentality with strong follow through
- Easily handle ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audience
COVID-19 Hiring Update
This role is expected to begin and continue as a remote position.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .
In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $116,800.00 - $216,000.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.