Interns in Talent Acquisition required At Buck, we’re focused on helping our clients create a culture of wellbeing, centered around the evolution of each person’s health, wealth, and career.
Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our clients’ people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today!
Works on a variety of client service projects under the supervision of more experienced consultants and with appropriate client contact. These services include actuarial calculations, data analysis and special projects, all at the level appropriate to the individual’s knowledge and experience.
- Research Mathematic and Actuary programs at Colleges and Universities across the United States
- Identifies and communicates with University points of contact and leadership to form Buck relationships
- Creates 2023 Fall Career Fair attendance list for organization
- Partners with Buck practice team members to create TA/Recruiting presentations and collateral material
- Providing project management support
- Expand knowledge base regarding practice offerings as well as services offered by other Buck practices
- Manages special projects or assignments as instructed by supervisor
- Possesses critical-thinking skills, strong attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and eager to learn with strong ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates interest in human resources and recruiting
- Able to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PPT; Visio experience is strongly preferred
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources or Business Administration
At Buck, we pride ourselves in our Diversity and Inclusion and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
At Buck, we’re exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realize the best organizational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buck is an integrated #HR, #pensions, and employee benefits consulting, technology, and administration services firm