Talent Acquisition Specialist
D&W Diesel is currently seeking a highly motivated individual who will be key in sourcing great talent to join our company. The successful candidate will work in every stage of the candidate lifecycle, collaborating with department heads and developing long-term strategies for creating candidate pools. This position is located in the Corporate Office in Auburn, NY.
• Own full-cycle recruitment – effectively communicate with hiring managers, understand needs and requirements, prepare ads, screen candidates, schedule interviews, conduct background checks, generate offer packets and onboard new employees, etc.]
• Manage relationships with candidates, managers, schools and service providers
• Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practices
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition as needed
• New Hire Onboarding Process
• Affirmative Action compliance reporting
This position offers competitive wages along with health, disability and life insurance, two retirement plans including a 401(k) plan with company match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
D&W Diesel, Inc. is employee owned, $100 million business with over 350 employees in 9 locations. D&W has more than 45 years of history as an aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck and off-road equipment parts, remanufacturing and distribution of diesel engine components, and industrial products. We are dedicated to continued growth through investment in our modern facilities and our exceptional team of employees.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.dwdiesel.com/Careers. If you are unable to apply online due to disability, please contact Human Resources: 315-253-2324
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Your application has been successfully submitted.
D&W has grown into a national distributor and remanufacturer of a wide variety of products for industrial and mobile equipment applications