Recruitment Operations Specialist
Title: Recruitment Operations Specialist
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for supporting all recruiting operations across hiring teams: sourcing, coordinating, and managing candidates
- Responsible for full interview cycle coordination (i.e. sending technical assessments, managing all interview stages)
- Track and manage all candidate and interview information in our applicant tracking systems
- Decipher data and write reports for talent team and key stakeholders up to C-Level
- Document processes and drive improvement to find better ways to approach inefficiencies
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working within a recruitment team and/or operations
- An operational mindset with a demonstrable background in process and data-oriented problem solving
- Proficiency in analyzing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel
- A self-starter attitude with attention to detail while also being a reliable teammate
- A process optimization focus don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- An ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- An ability to prioritize and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Any experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (specifically Greenhouse) is a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree (desired)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Engineering and Product team
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Perks of Working with us:
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help
- Zero commutes. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Choose where and when you work. Get paid right away. Healthcare shifts near you, on your schedule.