People Partner – Recruitment
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Full time
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in underserved frontier markets. Carry1st has a proprietary payments and e-commerce platform which allows players to acquire global content using locally-accessible payment methods. We are backed by awesome investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, Avenir, Konvoy Ventures, and Nas.
As our In-house Recruiter, you will attract, assess and hire the best talent across the globe. Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment, including deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about finding talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles, helping to source and hire quality candidates
- Partner with the People team and Hiring Managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies to help meet competitive hiring goals
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and job-posts and announcements
- Minimum of three years working as a Recruiter
- High volume recruitment experience
- ATS and Job Boards experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Bonus: experience in gaming or B2C tech companies
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global – with people in 20+ countries! At Carry1st, you will
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company – enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimise your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Birthday leave: Enjoy a paid day off on your special day
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing interactive content to Africa and connecting Africa to the world