Human Resources Assistant
iD Tech is looking for a motivated Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be a key contributor to the People Services Department by supporting the onboarding of seasonal staff and executing on a variety of administrative duties.
In this role, you will be ensuring we hire top talent for our programs by conducting reference and background checks, processing employment paperwork and recording employment data in a proprietary database. This is a great position for someone looking to gain practical experience in the industry! This is a telecommuting position.
The pay range for this position is $16-20 per hour, depending on experience and geographical location. This position is eligible for 401(k) and other benefits as required by state or local law.
- Conducting reference checks via phone and email.
- Reviewing all background checks
- Coordinating with management and new hires to ensure completion of all I-9s
- Tracking staff safety certifications and following up as needed
- Providing assistance with various ad hoc administrative projects
- 1-2 years of clerical office experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to handle private and personal information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- HRIS and data entry experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where kids and teens learn from the best.