Job Title: Recruiter – Remote Opportunity (West Coast Preferred)
- Partner with facility hiring managers to learn about, plan out and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are needed for each opening
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional, and attention-grabbing to attract the best candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
- Confirm proper approval and post requisitions in our ATS
- Advise hiring managers on recruiting processes and procedures including system training
- Screen resumes/applicants for suitability
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position
- Works with candidates serving as primary guide to get connected to appropriate resources for background checks, new hire paperwork and on-boarding ensuring customer service, compliance as well as completion in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned in relation to talent acquisition
Not primary responsibilities but required for cross training:
- Works with and coordinates pre-employment screening requirements with necessary occupational medicine, employee health and pre-employment testing facilities when necessary.
- Consistently monitors pre-employment screening process and escalates issues when required and work with appropriate parties to resolve
- Review requisitions and candidate profiles for accuracy prior to onboarding of new hires to ensure data integrity
- Coordination of day one activities including start time & work attire
- Electronically save candidate recruitment files including pre-employment screens
- Assist with job fairs and open house talent acquisition events
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- At least three years of experience in recruiting; healthcare experience required.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and time management
Important to know regarding the role, in addition to the above:
- Position is fast paced with an average of 60-75 requisitions at any given time
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly Requisition Summaries and Candidate Movement Reports are required to be sent to hiring managers for open positions.
- Serve as a talent partner to hiring leaders driving to help support and inform leaders in key hiring decisions.
2-3 years: Healthcare Recruitment Experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating exceptional value for our patients, physicians and payors through our unique healthcare delivery model.