Senior HR Business Partner
Snap Inc. is a camera company and looking for a Senior HR Business Partner. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The People Team drives our values of being kind, smart and creative across Snap's global workforce. We work together to empower our teams to hire thoughtful and passionate innovators, help people do their best work, grow their careers and build healthy and productive workspaces in a safe, and cohesive community. Together, we are Talent, Total Rewards, IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Awareness), HR Tech, People Analytics, People Operations, People Services, Council, and Employee Relations.
We’re looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to join the People Team!
What you’ll do Senior HR Business Partner:
- Serve as the key HR leader supporting various teams across multiple locations
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure employee and business needs are met, focusing on organizational design, change leadership, and talent management
- Recommend, develop, and implement new HR processes as required to grow the business
- Influence business and talent initiatives that support our short and long-term business goals, including driving practices that enable high performance and operational excellence
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee matters
- Act as an executive coach for key clients and leaders; hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being kind, smart, and creative
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to coach leaders on personal and team development
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects; demonstrates initiative and manages multiple, competing priorities
- Knowledge of and experience with Snap Inc products
- Experience in HRLDP or similar development program experience
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Experience designing and deploying HR systems and processes
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance management, organizational design, talent management, compensation, and employee relations
- Experience influencing and advising executive leadership on talent and employment matters
- Experience with people data analytics; ability to influence with data
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Master’s degree in HR, IR or similar field
For NY based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $145,000-$165,000
- This position is eligible for a discretionary performance-based cash bonus
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Kind. Smart. Creative.