Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
WE require a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. Codeword is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Codeword, a WE Communications Company
Codeword is an agency of creative problem solvers who believe marketing doesn’t have to suck.
We are a fast-growing, fast-moving team of writers, editors, designers, strategists, videographers, PR mavens, and even a few traditional marketers. We have an incredible roster of big and small tech clients for whom we manage editorial and social channels, develop smart marketing strategies, drive news coverage, and create big ideas.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a startup, fast-paced Agency or related industries such as digital marketing, advertising, or public relations
- Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Deep subject matter expertise in managing complex offers, and coaching candidates through those offerings
- Track record of turning problem areas into opportunities, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a talent leader
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
About The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Role:
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for WE Communications, you are responsible for recruiting and managing the end-to-end recruiting process that includes sourcing, recruiting, qualifying and presenting potential candidates for in house positions available within WE North America and Codeword . This person will work in tandem with our HR Business Partners and Codeword Chief of Staff to develop comprehensive recruiting strategies and foster relationships with our internal hiring teams.
If you’re a pro (or at least proficient) with iCIMS and /or t he Google Suite (think: Google Sheets, Docs, Chat) that’ll be very helpful, as you’ll be using these tools to manage internal communications and applicant tracking.
The role demands an effective communicator, who’s just as comfortable training hiring managers on the latest industry recruiting trends, advising them on talent data and insights, sitting in meetings with senior executives, and assisting in the creation of compelling, smart job descriptions. Being yourself and bringing recommendations to the table is a must!
This position can be based out of: Bellevue, WA; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY; or Chicago, IL and can work remotely until our physical offices reopen.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Full life-cycle recruiting to attract the most talented and diverse people to join WE Communications and/or Codeword. This includes market intelligence/research/insights, sourcing, outreach, attraction, assessment, and offer negotiations
- Partner and build relationships with key stakeholders within the agency to identify strategic and creative methods to address hiring needs, both immediate and planned long-term growth
- Ensure an impressive and human-first candidate experience at every touch point
- Build and maintain relationships in the market through both established and emerging channels
- Consistently connect with key stakeholders to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
- Develop repeatable processes and find ways to streamline recruitment cycle
- Leverage different talent acquisition teams within WE Communications, as well as personal networks, employee referrals and beyond to keep a competitive edge in our cultural/ value based recruitment efforts
- Collaborate with Compensation Team & internal stakeholders to develop compelling offers
- Keep all records up to date in applicant tracking system (ATS) and Google Sheets
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team projects
People – that's you! – are the heart of our business, and we believe in pay transparency.
Our budget for this role is $97K-$126K, depending on experience and geographical location.
- Flexible work hours
- Minimum 20 days paid vacation annually
- 401k + financial wellness support
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, life, pet, mental health services)
- Support with home office equipment
- Bi-annual Wellness Credits
- Monthly Technology Credit (to offset internet / phone costs)
- Comprehensive Parental Leave Policy
A Few More Things You Should Know About Codeword
- The Codeword dream: Make good money doing work you care about with people you like.
- We love our clients (they write the checks!), which means maintaining a high bar for the creativity, smarts, responsiveness, and communication skills we offer them.
- We’re around 100 people, big enough to handle large-scale marketing programs, small enough that you’ll have an impact on our culture.
- We’re a friendly team, we look after each other, and we grow our careers together.
- We respect everyone’s personal life. After-hours emails are strongly frowned upon, night and weekend work is very rare, and employees are encouraged to pursue their side-hustles.
- We’re all grownups here, and we trust each other to get the work done, whether at home or in an office or a time zone on the other side of the world.
- We believe in defaulting to openness. Our calendars, our salary tiers, and our doors are open for all to see. (Except for secret client stuff, which we guard with our lives.)
- We’re a proud member of the global WE Communications family.
Equal Opportunity: Codeword provides equal employment opportunity and doesn’t discriminate against employees or applicants because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: Codeword works hard to foster a diverse team and an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
We aren’t a traditional agency, so we like to hire people who don’t necessarily fit the agency mold or check all the “right” boxes. If you’re on the fence about applying, please do!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're a small(ish) agency of creative problem solvers who do our best work behind the scenes.