Highlight is an agile in-home product insights platform focused on CPG innovation. Highlight sends curated discovery boxes to its engaged community in exchange for feedback via their research-optimized app. Our platform boasts 90% survey completion rates, can get product in hands in days, and seamlessly collects qualitative feedback at scale. Highlight is a women-owned, minority-owned startup that’s growing to work with innovation and insights teams at companies like P&G, Mondelez, Nestle, Purell, Mars, and more. Highlight has brought together a community of brands and consumers that are united in their mission to create better products for all and democratized access to data for both emerging and enterprise brands
We are looking for an experienced and passionate full-cycle Recruiter to join our growing team! Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring talent who align with our vision and values. We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills and a focus on scalability. This role is an opportunity to join a growing team early and make a significant impact!
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various functions across the company, including Engineering, Sales, Success, Marketing, etc.
- Establish robust hiring processes that drive efficiency for our hiring teams.
- Champion the candidate experience.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our industry, competitors, and the talent landscape.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate an effective and efficient recruiting process.
- Focus on network and relationship-building to help ensure Highlight is hiring the best talent.
- Use market knowledge to advise Hiring Managers and ensure that Highlight remains an employer of choice.
- Act as an advocate for our employer brand.
- Find new and creative ways of attracting and engaging with talent.
- Use data to quantify Recruiting progress and success.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Lever or other ATS
- Experience sourcing for talent using various sources (Linkedin, angellist, social, etc.)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment (saas/startup experience is a plus)
- Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with hiring managers & senior leadership
- Passion for building a dynamic and diverse team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Next-gen in-home product testing via mailer boxes. Leveraging tech to offer agile, targeted, robust product insights.