Talent Acquisition Specialist (Hybrid Role)
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 10,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the recruitment of staff for the Localization and all Support departments in the Dublin office. The TA Specialist will also oversee the recruitment for the LQA Testing department and act as mentor for other members of the recruitment team in their roles.
This is a hybrid role, with the requirement to work onsite in the Dublin office 1-2 days per week, each week.
- Actively support the HR Manager (Dublin) in all aspects of the recruitment life cycle.
- Be responsible for sourcing the best talent, conducting effective and insightful screenings and interviews, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the interview process and ensuring a positive candidate experience for all positions.
- Assist in the development and management of a talent pool of qualified candidates for the LQA function.
- Advertising on online job sites, social media, universities, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate channels.
- Responsible for the development and management of recruitment metrics.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the talent team.
- Liaise with the HR team with on-boarding of all new employees.
- Other ad hoc duties maybe assigned by the HR & Training Manager (Europe) from time to time
- 2+ years’ experience in similar position in-house or agency environment
- A HR or business qualification (Degree)
- Will be service-driven, personable and a logical thinker, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive, diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Team player and a can do attitude.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail and a pro-active approach.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and ambition.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices relating to recruitment.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word and Excel)
- Excellent English, additional language is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
International technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry and beyond.