Talent Acquisition Specialist
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Director, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for delivering high-quality, end-to-end recruitment activities for their suite of studios under the Create Service Line (Game Development, Art & Co-Dev). The TA Specialist will act as their studios’ account manager; you will work closely with Studio leadership teams to understand everything there is to know about their business, culture and recruitment requirements in order to meet and exceed their recruitment objectives.
As a Create TA Specialist, you will have a burning desire to deliver an exceptional candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process. You will be the “go-to” person for any recruitment related queries and you will be empowered to run the talent acquisition function within your studios in the way that works best for you, your hiring managers, and studio leadership. You will be the face of talent acquisition for your studios – both internally and externally.
Whilst this role will be predominantly remote, it is expected that you will regularly visit the studios in your portfolio – it is harder to be ignored when in person!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as the account manager for Create studios under your purview – build strong relationships with the leaders and teams to best be able to sell the studio/role to the candidate
- Be a brand ambassador for individual studios and Create/Keywords at recruitment and industry events
- Screen pre-qualified candidates from Sourcing and add to recruitment pipeline
- Recruitment & sourcing via traditional means – you will have ultimate responsibility for filling individual studio vacancies
- Manage interview and offer processes
- Ensure excellent candidate experience at all stages of the process
- Work closely with the Regional TA Leads to implement the Create TA strategy
- Monitor and report on recruitment activities/KPI’s at the studio and regional level
- Become an expert in the TA market in your studios regions – understand your competitors, build relationships with schools/universities, represent studios at local recruitment events, report salary/market conditions, etc.
- Provide insightful analysis and make recommendations for improvements whenever possible
- Take a service-line level approach to talent acquisition and always be looking for opportunities to leverage candidates, resources, activities, etc. across the Create Service Line. No silos allowed!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 4 years' previous experience in a high-touch, end-to-end recruitment environment
- Experience recruiting technical and/or creative roles would be viewed very favorably
- Tenacity and the willingness to try multiple approaches in order to achieve the desired result
- A comfort with change, a willingness to be adaptable and pivot when the need arises
- Fanatical attention to customer service – both internally (hiring managers) and externally (candidates)
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Great judgement - knowing when to “make the call” and when to involve others or ask for help
- Strong presentation skills and comfort with representing the organization at a range of different events
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization and documentation skills to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Excellent communication, influence, and persuasion skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a continuous improvement mindset
What's in it for you?
If working on some of the biggest and best titles with some of the coolest people within the games industry isn't enough, we also offer:
- Paid vacation and sick time, designated paid holidays as well as other paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Flexible work schedule and great approach to work/life balance
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
International technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry and beyond.