HR Generalist - Contract (15 months)
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
Are you very organised, an excellent communicator, with an obsession for attention to detail? Do you enjoy making connections with people and ensuring that the employee experience is top notch? Do you want to work in a lively and creative environment?
2K Games is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our Dublin based HR team to provide 15 months parental leave cover.
This role provides high quality HR support for all employees (approx. 120) in Ireland including onboarding, HR policy implementation, HRIS, payroll and benefits administration reporting and graduate programme support. You will partner with the global HR Ops team to ensure consistency across the organisation and will be actively involved with a number of exciting HR projects, collaborating with colleagues locally and internationally.
You will report to the Senior Manager, HRBP and work closely with our Office Manager, Graduate Programme Manager, IT, Operations and all employees at all levels throughout the organisation. This is a full-time position from 10.00 – 18.30 Monday to Friday. Hybrid working arrangements are available.
What You Will Do
- Provide day to day HR support to employees and managers including resolving employee queries, benefits, payroll & HRIS administration and ensuring all practices and advice is inline with HR policies
- Oversee onboarding process for new hires, including scheduling first day activities, and conducting new hire orientation.
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS records are maintained, accurate and are compliant with relevant legislation and organisational needs. Partner with HRIS and HR Operations teams for any updates or process improvement initiatives.
- Payroll administration, working closely with the Payroll team to ensure timely and accurate management of any discrepancies.
- Monitor and manage temporary contracts, contractor contracts and probationary periods.
- Administration of HR policies, processes and procedures; makes recommendations for improvements and changes and assists in development and implementation of policies.
- Manages and tracks employee visa expiry dates, liaising with the Immigration team for processing work permit applications and visa related queries.
- Works closely with our Graduate Programme Manager to provide administrative support for the 2K graduate programme offering input on process improvement.
- Coordinate and facilitate training and development initiatives
- Create and manage various HR reports and metrics
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special projects and initiatives.
What Will Make You A Great Fit
The HR team at 2K Dublin is small and nimble. Flexibility, positivity, and a customer service orientation are our keys to success. Professionalism and confidentiality are our guiding principles, but a good sense of humour is always welcome!
- Phenomenal customer service skills with a passion for helping others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to provide reliable and consumable information to the team and organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals and cultures across all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Curious attitude and a thirst for learning
- Problem solving skills that often lead to innovative solutions
- Self-motivation to manage priorities and workflow that typically completes projects on or ahead of schedule
- Versatility, working within constantly evolving priorities with enthusiasm
- Handle high pressure situations and deal with ambiguity
- Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Understanding of current employment and GDPR legislation
- Experience with Workday, MS Office, Google Suite, Zoom and an ATS (Greenhouse)
- 3+ years of experience working in human resources.
- Bachelor's degree an asset with equivalent experience in a related HR field
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.