Talent Operations Specialist
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are seeking a dynamic and purposeful TA Operations Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with TA systems, tools, workflows, and processes. This position will be part of the TA Operations team and support the Talent Acquisition team by providing creative solutions to improve day to day processes and larger recruiting operational initiatives. This role will be based in our unique studio in NoHo, Manhattan
WHAT WE DO
The TA Operations team provides support and expertise to the Talent Acquisition team in a variety of areas including ATS/CRM support, system integrations, process improvement, recruitment marketing, and compliance and policy management.
Our goal is to implement, streamline, and champion global TA strategies across all our locations. In this role you will participate in the ongoing TA process and system improvements whilst working closely with our Global Talent Acquisition team as well as the HR Operations team.
- Support the creation of governance and consistency in operations while maintaining a flexible, scalable recruitment model.
- Review current processes to identify bottlenecks, issues, and areas of opportunity, and determine plans for continuous improvement initiatives and optimization.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trends, best practices, new technologies and platforms in Talent Acquisition; share key insights to communicate and recommend changes in policy, practice, and resources.
- With direction from TA leadership, create and maintain training guides and documentation on processes and best practices.
- Administer and optimize our recruiting technology stack (Greenhouse, Gem, and LinkedIn to name a few).
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all operational questions related to TA tools, including job postings, requisition management, pre-hire onboarding workflows while staying current with TA trends, best practices, new technology and candidate privacy laws.
- Troubleshoot and provide efficient scalable solutions to technology issues and requests.
- Assist in the development and delivery of recruiting analytics.
- Work with our partners on the HR Operations team to test and implement any new integration changes between HRIS and ATS.
- Assist in the development and drive key pipeline programs, including the planning, execution, and reporting of the Referrals program.
- Support vendor management and 3rd party relationships for core talent platforms.
- Create and maintain talent attraction materials for events and candidate experience.
- Partner with creative services to develop digital assets and materials for TA use.
- Assist with the development and ongoing TA social media presence.
- Participate in any ad hoc projects as required.
- 5 years minimum of TA/HR experience in TA operations, Recruiting or HR operations.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Experience implementing and maintaining TA systems, and reporting data.
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of projects or programs and driving results with a strong sense of efficiency, accuracy, follow-through, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting operating procedures and practices, guidelines, HR technology and TA tools.
- Detail-oriented and proven problem-solving skills; thinks outside the box.
- Excellent communication, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence change and process improvements.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Exceptional organizational, project, time, and task management skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information while exercising discretion.
- Can work independently with some direction and coaching.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is committed to creating a work environment that promotes equal opportunity, dignity and respect. In line with this commitment, Rockstar will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in order for such applicants to be considered for the position for which they are applying, as well as to qualified employees to enable them to perform the essential functions of their roles. If you need more information about Rockstar’s reasonable accommodation policies or process, or need to request an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
** For those based in Toronto, Rockstar will provide accommodations to job applicants and employees as long as such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship on Rockstar, and consistent with its obligations under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
The pay range for this position in New York State (inclusive of New York City) at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
*NY Pay Range
$75,000 — $100,000 USD
Publishers of such popular games as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption