Sr Specialist Talent Acquisition
GlobalFoundries is looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in the US. In this role you will be identifying, attracting, and hiring the best talent to meet the organization’s needs. The ideal candidate will have proven experience sourcing, recruiting, and partnering with business and cross functional stakeholders to hire top talent.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for complex searches across the business, manufacturing, and engineering organizations.
- Create comprehensive and innovative sourcing and engagement strategy to attract the best talent.
- Proactively identify gaps in recruiting operations and processes, and craft creative solutions to address the gaps.
- Establish and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in recruiting, HR, Total Rewards, Diversity, etc...
- Leverage data to influence recruiting strategy and hiring decisions.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- 2+ year of full cycle recruiting experience
- Travel - Up to 10%
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to corral and manage details in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Expected Salary Range
$50,400.00 - $95,600.00The exact Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience and location.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law
One of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers.