Netspeak Games is looking for a people oriented HR representative to help us maintain our culture of excellence while we grow. Working directly with the entire C-suite this role will be hugely impactful on both a day-to-day and a longer term basis.
- Work with the current Operations team to build a thorough understanding of our teams, business operations, and HR strategies and initiatives
- Manage all HR processes, policies and procedures
- Develop strong processes and policies that support the business goals
- Develop employee relations processes that are accessible, confidential and supportive
- Build on and implement strong performance review processes
- Improve the career progression frameworks and employee peer reviews
To strike a balance between culture focus & product focus. To ensure Netspeak is a place where people really grow their careers. To support some of the best line managers in the industry. To build a really great place to work.
- Professional qualification or experience to at least CIPD level 5
- Strong understanding of UK employment law, procedure and practice
- Comfortable working independently and being a UK HR Subject Matter Expert
- Solution orientated with an ability to quickly identify areas of risk and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are fully remote & support flexible hours as well as three or four day working weeks, depending on the needs of the individual & the company.
Remote-first games studio. Making wholesome social games, for everyone.