Talent Acquisition Partner
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will drive end-to-end recruitment to build up necessary resources for our teams. You are a master of a million details and possess the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively. You have strong dedication and professionalism that allow you to work well with broad audiences. You are eager to be part of a creative organization and bring about intentional impacts by driving and supporting the growth initiative.
Sounds like a match? Continuing reading to learn more!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for departments including engineering and game production to aggregate the best and brightest candidates, including key talent acquisition functions such as resume screening, sourcing, interview scheduling, offer presentation, ATS Management, recruitment events, etc.
- Drive campus recruitment including co-op hiring, co-op events and other related programs
- Work alongside hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for Kabam to attract top-tier talent
- Supporting employer branding initiatives (ie. social media initiatives, events)
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines
- Provide data-driven insights to support objective recruiting decisions
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment practices, innovations, and talent acquisition strategies, and effectively communicate them across internal teams
- Strategize and coordinate sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
Adding to the ingredients of success, you will bring:
- 3+ years of proven experience in candidate engagement and success in hiring as a recruiter (in-house or agency). Past work or academic experience in the video game, animation, or tech verticals is valued
- Experience with the full recruitment life-cycle
- Ability to effectively and confidently translate the story of an employer brand to hiring prospects as well as vet candidates against job requirements
- Ability to navigate and prioritize between multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment, dealing with tight time constraints and shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to learn/improve your craft
- Interest in video games and in hiring across multiple disciplines
To take it up a notch, you will also have:
- Bilingual: English & French
We strive to entertain the world by bringing amazing games to the palm of your hands, and we have fun while doing it.