Talent Acquisition Specialist
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (4+ month Contract)
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Position Location:United States (Remote)
Timing of Contract: Immediate start to end of February 2024. (Potential to be extended or convert to full time, as dictated by business need)
What We’re Looking For
PAR Technology is seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition professional to support our core, non-technical business units. The Contract Recruiter will be assigned requisitions to fill in order to meet the recruiting needs of specific business lines, with additional recruiting support for other open positions within PAR. The Recruiter will formulate partnerships with their fellow Recruiters, HR Business Partners, and assigned hiring managers to deliver value added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
What You will Do and Be Responsible For
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategically fill roles and attract top talent
- Use social media and other online platforms to attract and source talent in conjunction with leading employer branding initiatives
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening, assessments, and facilitating in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Develop and maintain key talent acquisition metrics aligned to the business goals
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Develop a keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Collaborates on developing new sourcing channels, driving employee referral program, and talent initiatives
- Partner with the HR team on various projects
Why We Need You (Skill and Abilities)
- Minimum of 4-6 years in full cycle, non-technical recruiting (preferrably in house recruiting)
- Experience recruiting SAAS industry roles preferred: Finance, Marketing, Customer Success, Technical Support, Sales, etc.
- Proficiency and experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS: Greenhouse)
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience supporting Talent Acquisition related projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Our culture is built on 4 values.
- Speed we are the kind of people who do not wait for the elevator
- Ownership we want owners, not renters
- Focus success is built from focusing on what matters most
- Winning Together for PAR to win, we need our customers, our employees, our suppliers, our shareholders, and our community to succeed
The hourly rate range for this position is $42-50/ hr USD (US) commensurate with work location, experience, skills, certifications, education, and prior accomplishments.
The position may be eligible for additional compensation, including a bonus, commission and/or equity, as applicable.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the US Department of Labor’s website.
Turn unknown buyers into brand superfans with an AI-powered loyalty, offers, and customer engagement platform.