Title: Recruiter (Customer Support)
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for sourcing candidates and managing the pipelines for various roles within the Customer Support team, from individual contributors to managers to managers of managers. You figure out where people are applying for jobs and get our postings there, actively source candidates who might be a good fit for our roles, and make sure candidates are moving quickly and smoothly through our recruitment funnels. Finding quality candidates and getting them before a hiring manager is your top goal, followed by ensuring candidates have a good experience.
- Developing job descriptions and posting job openings for various Customer Support roles on different job boards and other sources for talent acquisition
- Working directly with hiring managers and candidates to move candidates through each stage of the recruitment funnel and coordinate assessments, video interviews, offer letters, and more
- Actively sourcing candidates for our roles and serving as the face of Clipboard Health for each candidate
- Evaluating candidate applications, conducting initial interviews, and responding to candidate inquiries in a timely manner
- Providing regular analysis on the efficacy of our Customer Support team’s recruitment efforts
- Conducting research to inform decisions around where to target jobs, what competitive salaries look like, and how to filter candidates more efficiently
- Planning and implementing process improvements to address the needs of each job vacancy and the Customer Support department
- Effectively utilizing various recruiting websites, recruiting tools, and GSuite programs including Slack, Google Sheets, and Google Forms
- Experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, and/or hiring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to talk to and network with individuals at different levels and in different industries worldwide
- Familiarity with various job boards and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience is preferred)
- Appropriate computer equipment and internet connection (equipment is not provided):
- Chromebooks and Linux OS are not allowed
- Minimum 15 Mbps internet connection
- Minimum i3 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 4 GB Ram
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet connection
- This is a fully remote position, and we operate 24/7 on a rotating roster
- Experience recruiting globally and/or in a start-up environment
- Proven ability to track recruitment metrics including candidate pipeline, time to fill, and source of hire
Choose where and when you work. Get paid right away. Healthcare shifts near you, on your schedule.