Recruiting Coordinator (Eastern Time Zone)
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a vital role in supporting the recruitment process within the organization, specifically for our Revenue and G&A Teams. You will work closely with the Recruiters, Recruiting Operations and Business Leaders/Interviewers to ensure a seamless and efficient experience for candidates and internal stakeholders. Your responsibilities will involve coordinating various aspects of the recruitment process while ensuring compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
This is a remote role but candidates must be willing to work in the Eastern Time Zone.
Why Attentive needs you
- Coordinate interviews like a pro, finding the perfect time for our candidates and interviewers
- Whether it’s virtual or in-person, you’ll handle the logistics and ensure everyone’s in the right place at the right time
- You’re a Master of Communication! Keep candidates in the loop proactively, making their journey with us a smooth and interesting one
- Respond to candidate inquiries faster than lightning and provide all the necessary info to keep them engaged throughout the process
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to keep tabs on all the candidates and their progress
- Leverage your insider information, data and patterns to continue to improve our interview processes
- Look for and take on ad-hoc projects supporting the team including, Referral program, Sourcing, Candidate Experience, etc.
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination or scheduling experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and prioritize competing needs
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, and with external candidates
- Experience working with lever or another applicant tracking system is a plus!
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
– The standard base salary for this position is $55,000 – $65,000
– This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action – Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team – Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer – Our success is defined by our customers’ success
Act Like an Owner – Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business-to-consumer communication